We are very excited to share the following news –
From Saturday 25th July 2020 as well as access to the toilet facilities, along with the ability to purchase and consume food and beverages, club play and enhanced numbers for coaching will be permitted and this is reflected in the new court schedule. A copy of which can be found here – Bath TC Court Schedule
Ensure you continue to follow the sanitisation requirements on arrival and departure to and from the club
- Access to the clubhouse is possible in order to use the toilet facilities. The changing rooms are not to be used at all.
- For now, a maximum of 5 persons may be in the club at any one time to use the permitted facilities. Currently the seating area is prohibited
- In each of the toilets there are paper towels, handwash and sanitisation wipes. Please dispose of all wipes and hand towels in the bins provided.
- There will be opportunity to purchase food and drink from the bar. At present only bar keyholders may access the bar facilities and in order to do so, are required to wear disposable gloves located by the bar door prior to entry. The till and card machine can be operated whilst wearing the disposable gloves and the gloves discarded after leaving the clubhouse
- There will be several dedicated seating areas, located at safe distances which must always be maintained. Up to 6 persons may occupy any one of the seating areas, so far as that group has come together as defined by the current government guidelines:
- Carefully managed club play will resume as you should continue to follow the guidance on social distancing and keep yourselves safe.
- Junior coaching can accommodate up to 15 in a class whilst adults remain at 6 for the interim.
We have produced a short video to walk you through the guidelines which can be accessed on the club website or by clicking on the following link – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n7g4cZvrOzmb_Oi6se66GgGFDSigdZVE/view
(If the link is not clickable then please copy and paste the link into a new browser)
We want you to continue to enjoy your tennis and the time you spend at the club, feeling confident that we are doing all that we can to uphold government prescribed guidance.
If you have any concerns or questions, then please do contact Andrew or a member of the committee at your convenience.
Enjoy your tennis club, with best wishes
Bath Tennis Club Team