Lockdown 2 – Coronavirus (Covid-19) Updated: December 01, 2020 (21:00PM)
We are delighted to say that the club is very much looking forward to greeting you all back from tomorrow onwards and we do ask that you continue to follow the guidance, as we all gently ease back onto the tennis courts!
Now on your return you will find that the club has –
- achieved it’s LTA reaccreditation for 2020-21
- treated and cleaned the astro courts
- winter cleaned and algae treated all the hard courts
- been busy on the far wall paint removal programme 90% completed, as per the landlord’s dilapidation requirements
- had the outdoor social area cleaned and algae treatment completed
- re-painted the toilet facilities and installed non-contact hand soap dispensers
Whilst the courts are looking in great condition be cautious that they can be slippery when wet, so please do ease yourself in gently; check your footwear before you venture back and make sure it’s in suitable condition for the harsher winter demands.
On Court Activities
In case you missed the last update, we have readied the court booking system so you can go ahead and book courts using the link below:
You can also book onto future organised coaching sessions and cardio tennis using the link below, both adult and junior:
We will be hosting junior winter tennis camps which you can book your child/children in below –
Clarity on Tier Guidance for tennis venues can be found by clicking on the link below –
For the coming weeks and to keep things simple, the clubhouse will remain closed except for the use of the toilets. The bar will only operate under supervision, as we host pie and pint events post tennis, served on the decking. That said it will still be possible to purchase soft drinks and snacks.
Finally, do continue to look out for our pop-up winter activities, as we collectively navigate our way through the fluctuations in restrictions and tiers.
See you all very soon
Bath Tennis Club