Club Welfare & Safeguarding
If you have concerns, or wish to report an issue please contact the Club’s Welfare Officer – Joanne Rippin- by email or call 01225 425 625.
Alternatively, you can contact:
- LTA: 020 8487 7000 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
- email LTA Safeguarding Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childline – 0800 1111
- NSPCC Helpline – 0808 800 5000 or email: email@example.com
- Police – 101 or if an emergency – 999
- The B&NEWS LocaL Authority Safeguarding Contacts:
- Dropping into Council Connect at Keynsham One Stop Shop, Market Walk, Keynsham, BS31 1FS and ask for the Duty Children’s Social Worker
- Calling the duty telephone numbers: 01225 396312 or 01225 396313
- Completing a request for service form
- Please email the form to: ChildCare_Duty@bathnes.gov.uk. If you have a Government secure email account using GCSX or CJSM please use: duty@bathnes.GCSX.gov.uk
- Send by Fax: 01225 395416 (this is received by the duty team via email)
- Send by post: Children and Families Duty and Assessment Team, People and Communities Department, Bath & North East Somerset Council, Lewis House, Manvers Street, Bath, BA1 1JG
For further guidance and general club information please see and click the links below to view/ download.
In addition to the contact details you can access the club’s policy and guidance documents with reference to our Safeguarding Policy which we encourage you to read.
All documents accessible and available online are:
- BTC01 – Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy
- BTC02 – Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- BTC03 – Safer Recruitment Policy
- BTC04 – Recording & Publishing Images Policy
- BTC05 – Safeguarding Policy Statement
- BTC06 – Recording & Images Consent Form
- BTC07 – Welfare Officer Poster 2018 (JR)
- BTC08 – Code of Conduct – Parents Players & Coaches
- BTC09 – Club Guidelines & Expectations
- BTC10 – Coronavirus Club Usage Update